In this article we discuss the top five tips on how to ensure your Dianabol cycle produces maximum gains and results…
Click on the image below to visit our brand new Online Anabolic Store:
✔ Trusted by 50,000 USA customers since 2013
✔ 100% Discreet packaging
✔ 100% Secure Card Payments
✔ Rapid Domestic Shipping (USA)
Making the most out of Dianabol
It’s no surprise that you’ve chose Dianabol to be a part of your steroid cycle; it is, after all, the most commonly used oral steroid and only second to testosterone in terms of worldwide usage.
But how is it best utilised in a steroid cycle?
How can you maximise gains and minimise side effects?
Here are our top five (expert-written) tips on how to use Methandrostenolone in your cycle:
(1) Standalone or stacked?
The first decision you must make is whether you’re going to use Dianabol by itself or in conjunction with other steroids.
Many people (online) will state that it can be used by itself (as the gains are all water), however scientific studies have shown that Dianabol does build muscle. I would always advise using at least testosterone with Dianabol, but there is no harm in taking it alone.
To figure out which is the best option for you we suggest you answer the following questions:
- What are your cycle goals?
- How long do you want your cycle to be?
- Are you comfortable injecting?
- Are you comfortable combining two orals?
If you’re not a fan of injecting or needles then you’ll have no other choice but to take it by itself. If this is the case then we suggest the following:
Bulking: 20mg-60mg per day for four to six weeks (depending on steroid experience and body weight).
Strength: 15mg – 50mg per day for three to four weeks (taken pre-workout).
If you’re happy to inject then this leaves many more options open to you regardless of what your goals are.
A very typical first/beginner bulking cycle would involve 250mg-500mg of testosterone enanthate per week (for the duration of the cycle) alongside 20mg – 60mg of Dianabol per day for the first three to four weeks.
The more experience you have (i.e. years bodybuilding and steroid cycles under your belt) the higher the dose can increase, but it is always best to start as low as possible and then build up gradually.
(2) What to stack it with?
Although we briefly touched upon it above, there are many ways that dianabol can be stacked as it can be coupled with pretty much all other compounds.
But what is it best stacked with?
That depends on your goals. Different steroids are better for different purposes, therefore you must match up your goals with the right compounds.
Bulking: Testosterone, Deca Durabolin, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Anadrol.
Strength: All of the above plus Winstrol, Anavar, Masteron and Halostestin.
Please note: When stacking Dianabol with other orals it is paramount that you reduce the dosage of both by around half.
(3) How long should a cycle last for?
How long is a piece of string?!
Ultimately, the length of a cycle will depend upon four things:
- Your cycle goals
- Your steroid experience
- What other steroids you’re stacking Dianabol with (if any)
- The dosage you are using
There are many variables that need to be taken into consideration therefore the best course of action you can take is to keep it simple and take the following rules into consideration:
- When stacking with injectables take Dianabol for no longer than four weeks.
- If using with other orals always reduce the dosage of both compounds.
- If you’re a newcomer to steroids or don’t have much experience then keep the cycle length a short as possible (without sacrificing gains).
- Never take any orals for over six weeks – even if you’re using low doses.
(4) Maximising gains and results from your cycle
We take anabolic steroids such as Dianabol for one reason: to improve our physique and performance. But how can we ensure that we make the most of the cycle?
Here are some golden rules to follow to ensure that you maximise results:
- Eat enough protein: Without sufficient protein your muscle will not recover and re-build to an optimal level. Protein is the number one macronutrient. Aim for at least 0.75g of protein per pound of bodyweight.
- Eat enough calories: If your aim is to bulk then you must consume sufficient calories to increase your overall body mass. Consume 300 extra calories per day for the first few weeks to see how your body reacts. If you’re not putting on any weight then increase the calories; if you’re putting on too much fat then reduce the calories. Try to consume extra protein and carbs rather than fats.
- Drink enough water: Muscles are 66% water, therefore for maximum gains and performance you need to be hydrated at all times. A minimum of 2.5 litres of water should be consumed throughout the day. The more you weigh, the more water you need.
- Avoid alcohol: This one goes without saying, but many ignore it. Alcohol has no nutritional value and will only decrease your performance and strength.
- Vegetables and Omega-3: A healthy body is an adaptable body, and if you want your body to change quickly and efficiently then it needs to be as healthy as possible. Plenty of vegetables and omega-3 can contribute to this.
(5) Final tips for your Dianabol cycle
Before starting your cycle it is imperative that you have everything in place. The last thing you want to do is go into your cycle unprepared as your results will suffer. Here are final tips:
- Have your training regime planned out to the letter. Ensure you know exactly what body parts you’re working out; how many times per week; which exercises you’re doing; how many sets and reps; what rest you’ll be taking between sets; what intra-workout nutrition you’ll be consuming etc…
- Have your diet mapped out for training and non-training days. Work out your total protein and calorie requirements ahead of time and plan your nutrition around this.
- Adapt to strength increases and body weight changes by increases your workload and calories/protein.
- Sleep a minimum of seven hours per night and nap during the day if you.
We hope this guide has helped! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To learn more about sourcing steroids then head over to our homepage here.